Since 2012, X-Byte as a leading and top web scraping service provider company in India, UAE and USA, solves complex problems by leveraging multiple types of web data. With our web scraping services, we turn unstructured web content into machine-readable, high-quality data feeds to be consumed on demand. This allows the companies to make proactive, data-driven decisions.
Website Link : https://www.xbyte.io/
Employee Strength: 190 + Folks
Job Requirement Details:
Designation : Data Quality Analyst
Experience : 0 -3 Years.
No. of Vacancies : 5 Positions
Job Location : Ahmedabad
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Data Quality team to help develop and grow our data quality and data governance offering.
The team focus is on the complete data quality cycle, from logging and auditing the receipt of data to ensuring data leaving is of the highest quality.
You will be responsible for the execution of data quality routines. This individual will proactively monitor, measure, analyze, execute, track and report on data quality issues.
The DQA will interact with business users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To be responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the business
- To maintain in-house and third party datasets, systems and services
- To aid the Operations Director in ensuring that the services that are provided by the Group comply with both external and internal requirements and standards, including any relevant legal compliance and customer expectations
- Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- Undertake and Conduct Data Quality Management activities such as (but limited to):
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues
- Work with Programmers to correct data quality errors
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality
- Develop and execute data clean-up measures
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Monitor and report on data quality assurance / production performance metrics
- Provide data quality training and presentations to external clients and internal teams
- Document the DQAs contribution to other projects and participate in cross-functional teams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹300,000.00 per year
Schedule:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us