CHRO - Industrial Group (Gurgaon) Budgeted CTC: INR 55.00 Lakhs
Salary: INR 50-55 lakhs/annum
A diversified industrial group with business ventures in Education, Automotive Components, Technology, Future factory & Future mobility solutions. Current Sales Turnover: INR 500 Crores
- The position is based at Gurgaon & reports to Group MD. Group companies offer a mix of manufacturing & services entity posing a challenge for homogenization of HR practices.
The KRAs for the position include:
- Aligning HR strategy with business strategy
- Evolving HR practices in sync with company's strategic architecture
- Enhancing human capital value thru org transformation and training
- Talent acquisition & retention/capability building
- People engagement & sustaining a joyous organization
- Routine people-processes incl Performance Management, Compensation Advisory
- The incumbent needs to be MBA in HRM from a reputed institute, be a change-agent having 21st century HR tool-kit with passion for organization transformation thru embracing disruption, practicing agility, employing analytics and facilitating transformed work teams.
- It's imperative that HR leads integration as business partner with company's strategic architecture.