Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision-making and insights to the HR Tech space.
- We are hiring for a Customer Success Specialist/ Lead to help take Wisestep to the World.
- Customer Success Specialist builds customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- This position requires you to work for customers in the North American Market.
- We encourage our team to work remotely.
- You get to use your time more productively and not spent it on the commute to the office. You can spend the extra time that you get with family, pursuing a hobby or anything else that you fancy.
- If you have an internet connection and show up for meetings every day, you can work from anywhere.
- Come into the office if you want to catch up with our team once in a while.
- We have regular team meet-ups to discuss medium-term and longer-term goals that are aligned to what our customers need.
- Provide onboarding, training, and technical support to new and existing customers who use the company's product, replying to inbound queries
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and upgrades
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
Core Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) the company's products and their capabilities
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A customer-centric attitude
- Some B2B sales experience is beneficial (since the role involves upselling)
You will fit if:
- You are passionate about engaging with customers, understanding their needs, advising them, and solving their problems
- You have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments with everyone that you work with
Timings: 7 pm - 4 am IST
If this is you, we'd love to talk!