· Min Qualification: MBA-HR.
· Relevant Exp Required: Min 6 yrs
· Total Exp 5-8 yrs
· Salary : Max Upto 4.2/- lacs p.a
· Gender: Male/Female
· Location- Pune (Swargate - ShankarSheth Road)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of manpower requirements.
- Drive entire Recruitment process and analyze various sources.
- Preparation of Job description and KRAs. Set KPIs as per the varied profiles.
- Induction & onboarding of New Joiners. Coordination with Administration and other departments for smooth on boarding.
- Database Management of Personnel Records.
- Issuance of Letters such as Appointment Letter/Offer Letter/Confirmation/Increment etc.
- Background & Reference Check of the Selected Candidates.
- Analyzing the training requirements if any and coordination with the Departmental heads.
- Coordinating with the departmental heads and analyzing the Performance Reviews on a timely basis.
- Execution and conducting timely Employee Engagement activities.
- Managing the day to day employee queries and providing resolution within TAT by following the appropriate Escalation Matrix.
- Preparing the desired reports on a timely basis and update the management.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Proven experience in HR Generalist Functions.
· Well-versed with Microsoft office.
· Excellent Excel & MIS reporting skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Taking all the precautions as per govt. norms
- Are you currently located in Pune?
- total work: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us