WhiteSnow has 15+ years of experience in developing and selling enterprise and consumer software globally with a huge customer base in the United States.
We have delivered several scalable and secure software products ranging from those funded by SharkTank/TechStars to several complex projects for government agencies like Florida Department of Transportation, Orlando Airport, USAID funded projects led by Johns Hopkins University, private organizations like Cheney Brothers, SkyMed, Hertz,
Years Trading: 15 Years Company
Job Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, React Native can be considered as add on.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android applications to back- end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Knowledge of the open- source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with cloud message
- PIs and push notifications Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN / GIT Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Key Skills: Multimedia, SOA, XML, MySQL, JSON, Android, SQLite, Git, Objective C, Swift, React Native.