About Whitehat Jr :
WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking in the computer age despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games, and apps using code.
About the role :
We- re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Role details (please read) :
- Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
- Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
- Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during the week
- Shifts (subject to change): shift timing can be anytime between 5:30 AM (start time) and 12 midnight (end time)
- Mandatory Language Fluency: English
- Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
- Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint