This position is responsible for the Company's worldwide FP&A reporting. The responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the Executive Team, preparing accurate annual business budgets/forecasts, monthly financial reports, variance analysis, cost saving measures, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made. The successful candidate will work with various business units and head of departments in carrying out his/her responsibilities. The individual will also be responsible for integrated end-to-end support for sales teams, assist the sales leaders in analysis driven reporting, build operational excellence in Global Sales Operations function.
- Provide FP&A finance support to the Executive Team related to planning, reporting and metrics in a timely manner.
- Partner directly with the finance team to collaborate on financial & non-financial metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement, ad hoc analysis.
- Responsible for defining, analysing, and communicating key metrics and business trends for the sales teams across the globe.
- Analyze sales pipeline, forecasting and productivity reports for global sales department and create reports and dashboards accordingly.
- Evaluate data & investigate root causes to address the same to leaders proactively.
- Conceptualization and implementation of automated tools using MS Excel to help enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of sales teams.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Degree (Or Master's degree) and more than 10 years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area.
- Sales Operations role for Sales Reporting would be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce & those with exposure to SaaS based business and revenue models is an added advantage.
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics.
- Demonstrate ability to drive projects across an organization
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels.
- Demonstrate ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication.
- Work Timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST.