About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
As a Senior Software Engineer working for the highly visible and Strategic initiative aiming to transform the Wells Fargo Home Lending platform of Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) LOB of India and Philippines you will be responsible for
Required Qualifications, International:
- Designing and implementing the Solution architecture with Product Engineering Approach for challenges encountered in complex and highly Distributed system
- Quantitatively analyze and come up with pros and cons of using a new technology in your solutions
- Quickly develop and demo POCs on latest technologies (Apigee gateways, Orchestration frameworks, Integration of BPM tools) and effectively prove your points to convince leadership teams
- Accountable to own and deliver the proposed Solution Designs till execution
- Documenting the Solution design in an elaborative manner using the standard taxonomy
- Enhancing Highly visible and Critical Data driven decision automation Java\JEE based components in collaboration with various technical teams involved in the development process
- Collaborate with various CTO teams to understand the application onboarding process of a tool\framework in great detail
- Always be ready and comfortable to showcase the product to the leadership team and other stakeholders to socialize the product
- Analyze the impacts on different modules involved thoroughly before making any code changes
- Fixing Critical Production issues impacting multiple modules with in the SLA
- Working in agile teams to develop features of the product in collaboration with the US teams
Should have deep knowledge on Git source repository, Gradle build tool
We Value Diversity
Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with min of 9+ years of experience in IT, should have worked on Large architecture Initiatives dealing with Microservices , JAVA and J2EE
- Should be strong at Microservices Architecture, Mongo Db, Kafka, Fongo, Junit\Test NG and Cucumber, PCF\AWS , Apigee\Spring Cloud gateway, Service Discovery and service mesh Framework, Distributed Logging and Tracing Framework
- Should have very good knowledge on Domain driven design concepts
- Strong hands on with the Strangler pattern, API gateway Pattern, Aggregation pattern, CQRS, Event sourcing, Saga and Circuit breaker patterns
Hands on with Any RDBMS, Junit, Mockito, AngularJs and Angular 6,GIT
- Strong in Front end technologies especially Bootstrap, Angular 7\8
Hands on with ELK stack
Exposure to Splunk dashboards and App dynamics
Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.