Market Job Description :
About Wells Fargo India & Philippines:
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFI) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services (PAM). WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIP at our International Careers website .
This position aligns with the PERSONAL LOANS & RETAIL SERVICES Analytics team within Wells Fargo Consumer Lending (CL) team. The PERSONAL LOANS & RETAIL SERVICES Analytics team across US and India performs data research, develop BI solution and delivers analytics to support business insights. The PERSONAL LOANS & RETAIL SERVICES Analytics team leverages the data to extract & generate insights and share with various levels of stakeholders in the CL business.
About the Role:
Selected candidate will work as part of PERSONAL LOANS & RETAIL SERVICES Analytics team to support reporting, insights and advance analytics. Candidate will work as individual contributor responsible of taking complete ownership of projects, driving it and maintaining partner updates. It will require solid understanding of the business objectives, formulating the analytics solution and execute/ implement to deliver the solution. The key responsibilities include but not limited to as below:
- Responsible for maintaining partner relationships, ensuring high quality team deliverables and SLAs
- Working closely with US partners, interacting closely with multiple business partners anchor program managers
- Designing and solving complex business problems by using analytical techniques and tools
- Works with large data sets, both structured and unstructured, and from multiple sources
- Will be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, data visualization and/or advance analytics
- Develop and maintain report and dashboard inventory using Tableau
- Be a critical thinker with an innovative mindset, coupled with a track record for creating solutions that are efficient, effective, and essential;
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to
issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Market Skills and Certifications :
- Any Master's degree (preferably in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Sciences); post graduate degree nice to have.
- 9+ years of reporting and analytics work experience
- Experience with SAS / SQL
- Experience in developing and creating BI dashboards using Tableau, working on end to end reports, deriving insights from data
- Applicant must be an expert in data visualization. The number one tool they must know is Tableau. They should also know Microsoft Power BI and SSRS/SSIS. One of the main tasks will be running existing recurring reports on SSRS/SSIS and Microsoft Power BI and then converting them to Tableau if they are heavy in visualizations.
Must also be an expert in SAS and SQL. We will expect them to pull their own data and manipulate it without assistance from the on-shore team. So they should have experience and expertise in data prep and data cleaning.
Knowledge of MS-Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Proficient with SAS / SQL to effectively obtain and merge data, perform analytics, and automate reporting from various sources
- Advance level Tableau abilities and a proven history of maximizing Tableau's capabilities in visualizations
- Basic Python and advanced analytics experience would be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate complex statistical concepts to non-experts using data visualizations
- Proficient with MS - Excel functions and formula
We Value Diversity :
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.