About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:
WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Work remotely managing system changes and technical support for Nice Recording Solution and associated application systems.
will include MACD work for Nice Solution and associated application.
- Basic understanding about Contact Handling Technology
- Knowledge on IPT phones, PBX phones, recording application, call routing applications, call reporting application, and Monitoring system application support.
- This individual will be responsible for assigned projects that may vary across voice platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
- Works closely with End users, Support Teams and Vendors to provide consistent system programming and support.
- This individual is responsible for using a Pac2000 to log all work.
- He/She will be responsible for completing tasks within documented SLAs.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical work and projects with moderate to high risk and complexity, impacting small/large number of users and/or departments.
- Manage communications from team for own work and team's deliverables
- Maintain and update documentation used by team for performing its activities (guidelines, checklists, templates, reports etc
- Monitoring system application support
- Configuring any if the monitoring tool F5, Splunk, ApDynamics or Empirix
- Basic understanding of Contact Center Telephony Architecture, Standards and Practices is required.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70633