About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Finance Analyst...
In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate in functions related to financial research and reporting
- Forecast analysis of key metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating and strategic reviews
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the scope of responsibilities
- Research moderate to complex financial data in support of management decision-making for a business
- Create and communicate various activities such as product pricing, product, and portfolio performance
- Exercise independent judgment to guide key metrics forecasting, closing data and validation
- Present recommendations for resolving all aspects of delivering key forecasting projections as well as financial reporting to support monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Develop expertise on reporting that meets brand standards and internal control standards
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years Experience in Finance or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to research & resolve complex problems independently
- Advanced Excel experience
- 2+ years Wells Fargo experience
We Value Diversity
- Assist finance team in the execution of payment against executed contracts & agreements
- Conduct research on outstanding payments
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us