Are you innovative and value the importance of teamwork? If you are organised, work well under pressure, are highly responsible and can adapt to change while juggling tasks then Webhelp has an exciting opportunity for you to step up in your career as a Team Leader.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 95,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
You will manage, motivate, guide and lead a dynamic team responsible for sales, customer care, technical support and back-office tasks to achieve targets and strive for excellence.
We are looking for reliable, committed leaders who show empathy and have a contagious positive nature with a passion for helping others and going the extra mile.
If you’re ready to show off your proven track record of achieving results, then make your mark by applying today.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring all SLAs and ensure that they are kept within client’s expectations
- Proactively suggesting solutions if SLAs are at risk
- Providing feedback to Customer Service Advisors on their performance through regular appraisals and one-to-one meetings
- Recognising and rewarding Customer Service Advisors for good performance and providing action plans for low performers
- Holding regular team meetings to give feedback on team performance, new procedures and upcoming changes
- Reporting on team performance once a month at a management review meeting
- Requesting training for new and existing Customer Service Advisors as per the needs identified
- Participating in the recruitment process of new starters as well as internal promotions
- Issuing disciplinary warnings, both written and oral
- Managing escalations with the client and providing suggestions for improvement related to processes and tools
- Distributing and balancing the workload between Customer Service Advisors
- Supporting Customer Service Advisors’ development towards more senior roles as well as delegating tasks to experienced and capable agents
- Defining new processes and procedures including call flow, call handling, and case handling
- Making sure processes and procedures are up to date and adhered to
- Offering support in critical problems such as case escalations, emergencies or customer complaints
- Analysing reports and results to identify possible risks, improvement points and best practices
- Providing metrics for Customer Service Advisors to make the monthly bonuses
What you’ll need
- Experience in similar leadership role in contact centre or technical support environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work shifts on rotation
- Time management, problem-solving, decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to identify problems and find solutions by imparting knowledge
- PC literacy, fast typing and experience using appropriate software and systems
- Clear disciplinary record and a proven performance record of accomplishment
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.