The pace of change is accelerating. The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday's logic. In a world of constant change, Webhelp is in search for an individual who embraces transformation, innovation and new ways of working.
Join our global team of more than 65,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
As a Project Manager, you will support an established team of dynamic individuals across the globe, nurturing and managing change and transformation in Webhelp’s Recruitment function. We’re looking for a confident people's person who can inspire, lead and influence positive transformation across our recruitment processes, ensuring our candidate journey remains engaging, effective and efficient.
If this sounds like you, we want you to take this opportunity to make the right change in your career by applying today.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing thought leadership to help develop the Recruitment Team’s strategy
- Supporting coaching and mentoring to enhance impact through better problem-solving and more efficient ways of working
- Working to successfully support the progression of recruitment projects to time, cost and quality
- Effectively managing issues and risks, including risk mitigation and escalation of issues
- Improving the candidate experience
- Leading and documenting tasks associated with recruitment projects in line with the agreed scope, objectives and timelines
- Engaging with key stakeholders and colleagues on all change activity to understand, document and validate key assumptions, risks and issues
- Utilising agile and lean methodologies to identify, scope, map, progress and ultimately implement process improvement initiatives
- Utilising appropriate tools and techniques to deconstruct policies and processes to highlight, map and ultimately change non-value adding and disruptive activity
- Using initiative and communication skills to identify and present ideas for improvement within the overall customer journey, drawing on wider insights and evidence to support thinking
- Supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) preparation and execution
What you’ll need
- University degree or relevant professional qualification as a Business Analyst or experience in Change Management within a regulated, outsourcing or recruitment services environment
- Willingness to travel as/when required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and high standards
- Experience of working with project budgets, spend forecasts and trackers
- Strong knowledge of project management software plus MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent skills in using process mapping tools and techniques – MS Visio
- Ability to effectively utilise multiple communication tools (phone, e-Mail, SMS, IM, Skype or MS Teams) to keep all stakeholders engaged
- Being able to follow the Webhelp change methodology and being able to apply the appropriate principals and a consistent application of change across the business
- Experience of principles of commercial awareness and change methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall or Prosci
- Ability to be assertive and express thoughts, opinions and ideas effectively to ensure that your changes are delivered to the highest possible standards always focusing on the impact on the end user
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients. Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today.
Job Reference: IN00424