Can you design planning tools or solutions from the ground up, analysing performance to adapt and improve the planning approach? Are you used to working in a fast-paced environment? If you have a proven track record as a resource planning expert, Webhelp has an opportunity for you to join our team in Gurgaon as a Planning Solutions Manager, supporting UK and global accounts.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 95,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for someone to be the link between Sales, Solutions and the BAU teams, providing a solid, proven foundation for future planning activities through post implementation review and peer/stakeholder feedback. You will also work closely with the Planning Business Partner structure which will provide exciting opportunities to get involved in work within the core estate.
If you have relevant knowledge and experience then take this opportunity to advance your career and apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the successful transition and handover of new business to BAU teams, ensuring that all contractual assumptions are planned for and delivering expected levels of success
- Planning innovation within the WFM tool and using experience and latest industry trends to lead the way in planning toolset delivery across the planning lifecycle
- Supporting the people proposition through new or evolved schedule designs to support performance improvement, commercial assurance and improved people retention
- Taking accountability for the delivery of any new or live business service improvement plans and transformation activity that rely on heavy Planning & Delivery support, workforce optimisation and/or are in relation to the Planning & Delivery function
- Supporting the existing planning teams acting as a key technical support for complex planning queries relating to calculations, methodology or new/existing toolset
– You will be
Providing support to the toolkit management and deployment function by creating, optimising and managing a Webhelp Planning toolkit
- Striving for better ways to do things, with a primary focus on traditional planning improvements, analysing trends in data and Ops/Client feedback to identify and drive improvement initiatives as a virtual member of the Operations and Client teams
What you’ll need
- Graduate or above
- Minimum 8 years' overall WFM experience in all domains of forecasting, capacity planning, short-term scheduling, real time, reporting and analytics
- Good understanding and proven experience of Workforce Planning & Delivery
- In-depth knowledge of resource planning methodologies
- Experience of leading teams across multiple geographies preferred
- Excellent problem solving, planning, organisational, communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience using MS Excel and working with WFM is essential
- Excellent analytical, numerate skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to visually present data with clear messaging
- Willing to travel when required to meet clients and Ops teams
- Ability to promote the role the planning team plays in the business and gain buy in for change
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight timelines and in a dynamic environment without losing sight of priorities
After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to shine in our collaborative team of game-changers today.
Job Reference: IN01037