- Meeting with clients to discuss their mechanical or electrical automation needs.
- Drawing electrical or mechanical schematics to demonstrate how processes will work.
- Developing and installing machine programs using automation software and custom coding languages.
- Determining machine automation test criteria before the final installation.
- Testing automated systems for efficiency, safety, and reliability.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Overseeing the successful installation of PLC programs.
- Documenting development processes.
Experience: 3-8 years
Location : Greater Noida
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹23,766.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us