- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Don’t forget to summarize the details about your firm’s
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kondapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 22/08/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us