- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
- Should be good in stakeholder and program management
- Establish best engineering practices and operation excellence backed up with product, engineering and scrum metrics
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines.
- Work with senior leadership to chart out the future roadmap of the products
- Participate in hiring and build teams enabling them to be high performing agile teams.
- Drive Initiatives to improve Engineering excellence across teams
- You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to define design and overall architectures for highly scalable and robust solutions.
- You will work with engineering teams to help them create intelligent solution along with high and low level designs, drive design discussion and technical decisions.
- You will work with Engineering Leads, other architects and engineering teams to come up with quality standards, best practices and other Non-functional strategies and drive execution in different groups.
- You will help implement cutting edge models and algorithms that operate on massive amounts of data and Interact with Walmart cross functional engineering teams as cloud, platform, analytics etc. across geographies to leverage technical expertise and contribute to the engineering community.
- You will help and participate with the teams that leverage and contribute to open source technologies to Make impact on a global scale
- Engineering with 14 to 18 yrs. of experience or Masters Degree with 12 yrs. of experience in CS/CSE or related field.
- Candidate must be expert in designing and architecting small to large solution using appropriate design patterns
- Candidate must be advanced in problem solving skills using advance algorithm
- Having proficiency in atleast couple of language like Java, Scala, Golang
- Candidate must be well versed with Java, Advanced Java features, frameworks like Spring, Springboot, Spark, Scala.
- Candidate must have hands on SQL or No SQL technologies.
- Experience in dealing with large volume of data and distributed data processing.
- Candidate must be willing to inspire by vision and stick to organization goals.
- Candidate must be well versed with Design pattern and Object-Oriented programming
- Candidate must have experience on working on large volume system with scale
- Candidate must have extensive experience in deploying solutions to cloud
- Candidate must have extensive experience in integrating products
- Experience in creating performing, highly scalable and distributed middle-tier frameworks, preferably using event-driven architecture in Cloud like Azure
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good working knowledge on building Mobile Applications
- Experience in CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development and design of least three cloud-based products.
- Mentoring/coaching Senior staff engineers and other Engineers.
- Focus on reusability, frameworks, patterns and configurations tools for faster development.
- Contributing back to opensource.
- Experience in handling complex production issues
- Experience in newer Spring boot or any good framework
- Experience in data science is plus
Out Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You will also have to provide technical leadership and mentoring to a small team of highly talented and motivated engineers to deliver these solutions with highest quality.