To analysis, design & implement HMIS system and other Digitization initiatives according to need of the organization by using unified methodology and by defining integrated systems processes, data, and application into optimal solutions that support the business.
Responsible for the Roll-out and maintenance of HIS/ other business applications at our client :
1. Works with the CIO to strategize, manage, integrate, and coordinate the overall IT direction and strategy
2. Works collaboratively to influence decisions and outcomes and facilitates consensus
3. Builds and manages a comprehensive program management office supporting the entire IS organization
4. Serves as the senior liaison between IS and other support departments such as Human Resources, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
5. Assist in establishing service level agreements and productivity targets
6. Mentor, develop, and hire (as necessary) a strong information systems management team that is service oriented.
7. Maximize staff performance and technical expertise through clearly defined objectives, training, skill development and performance evaluation.
8. Build strong relationships with physician and hospital leadership to build trust, support and optimize customer satisfaction at all levels
9. Lead the development of a methodology that balances requests for technologies and services with available resources, and prioritizes the projects and services to be provided
10. Develop standards and procedures for selection, implementation, integration and support of systems
11. Monitor the productivity of information systems resources and manage those resources in a cost-effective, flexible and timely manner
12. Enhance the utilization of the hospital information system and advanced clinical systems across the Health System
13. Stay abreast of the latest developments, advances and trends in healthcare and information technology
14. Oversee the implementation plan of sites, specialties, and other clinical and telemedicine services
15. Able to give capability briefings and solution demonstrations, review technical and think in general engineering terms in the early development of requirements
16. Maintains a high level of technical excellence and depth in at least one core capability
17. Proposes changes in existing products or services that result in cost reductions or increased end-user productivity, write technical papers or give industry seminars, identify and champion new core capabilities or partnerships, and lead or mentor other technical staff
18. Ensure system availability, scalability, security and other system performance goals are met
19. Lead complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on budget
Additional Requirements :
1. Willingness to travel across the Hospital group of hospitals on short term or long term basis
2. Knowledge of Dedalus / DXC / iSofthospital information system is highly preferredFound this job inappropriate? Report to us