Digital Marketing Specialist- with a Global management consulting firm
Job Title Digital Marketing Project Manager
Hiring Locations Bengaluru (India), Gurugram (India), Mumbai (India)
What you'll do :
- In this role, you will work as part of a client team with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients launch agile marketing and personalization programs at scale, enabled by data and technology.
- You will apply your distinctive level of subject matter expertise to develop and deliver specific performance marketing strategies and programs that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value across channels.
- This will entail making daily optimization recommendations and at times may also include campaign ops within the ad-tech / mar-tech platforms. To ensure success as a digital marketing program manager, you should be skilled to drive large-scale growth across retention, cross-sell, up-sell, engagement, and subscription.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute demand generation and marketing programs to engage and influence clients' target markets.
- Create, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Optimize the lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, and social media channels
- Conduct a range of market research activities to better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels.
- Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high-quality leads
- Track, analyze and report.
Who you'll work with? :
- You will be based in our Bengaluru, Gurugram or Mumbai office. The Digital Marketing group helps clients make core transformations in marketing strategy and operations to power growth through digital advantage, solving for specific digital marketing challenges while building ongoing client capabilities. You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your team. This support includes a Partner assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training throughout your career. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from our Partners and professional development team in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Our office culture is casual and social with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
- 3+ years of experience, driving at-scale performance marketing programs for digital agencies or consulting firms for B2C brands (b2b experience not relevant as most work we are doing in this space is in b2c)
- Strong focus on customer acquisition and retention - Including managing performance marketing channels (e.g. search, programmatic media, social, affiliate), CRM channels (email, sms, whatsapp etc) , CRO (conversion rate optimization_ and/or campaign management (e.g. managing customer data, segmentation and driving personalization of owned channels)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- Creative, problem solving, and results driven mindset
- Stakeholder management experience is mandatory
- Willingness to travel