One of our esteemed MNC client is looking for Manager - Compensation & Benefits to be a part of their team.
This role partners with business development and integration team to manage end-to-end HR lifecycle of mergers and acquisitions from project kickoff through due diligence, integration planning and integration execution. This is a highly visible and collaborative position and a great opportunity to partner across the leadership team and company, represent the HR function and get critical highly impactful work done. Understanding of all HR disciplines, including the HR business partner role, organizational development, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, and operations is critical in the position.
- Autonomously lead and manage hands-on projects to completion, support strategic thinking throughout all projects
- Constantly update and follow project plan to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Pre-acquisition human capital due diligence, with a focus on employee benefits and remuneration plans including defined benefit pensions, pre and post-retirement welfare plans, and equity compensation programs
- Review of data rooms, interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information
- Build and manage financial models (workforce planning tools, total rewards quantification, compensation planning)
- Ensures all HR efforts are coordinated, and operational HR risks are identified and addressed during due diligence and integration phase
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels in order to Inform and engage appropriate stakeholders regarding deal, due diligence and integration planning.
- Draft and delivery of Human Capital diligence reports
- Workforce management following transaction activity, including organization design, talent selection, and redundancy management.
- Managing integration project plans - Proactively ensures program and project planning gaps or other risks are effectively identified and mitigated, escalating information, and recommending issue resolution as appropriate.
- Key focus on closing requirements/readiness and launching of employee onboarding activities
- Assist with ad-hoc, special projects, as needed
- Experience in Mergers& Acquisitions and Re-badging is a must.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications - Graduation
Preferred qualifications - MBA/Masters in HR