- The role of a Business Development manager is to improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth.
- The role is to define long-term organisational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiations and close business deals
- S/he must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. S/he is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- S/he is expected to maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Business Development Manager will work in a senior sales position within the company.
- The primary goal is to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- This position requires a bachelor's degree and 6+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Excellent Demo skills - story teller
- Proficient in Digital Marketing
- Past experience of selling SaaS products is a big plus
- Good Listener
- Integrity / Positive Attitude
- Networking Skills
- Public Speaking
- Market Research
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Meeting Sales Goals
- The best in the industry.
- Working day - Mon - Fri
Mumbai (Ghatkopar West) and South Delhi. One month training in the Mumbai office if required.