Area Sales Manager (Mortgage) For Leading Bank
PFB the JD for the Role of Area Sales Manager - Mortgages (Asset Department) (one of the Leading Urban co-operative Bank) :Location :
Andheri E/ Dombivali (Mumbai)
(Grade : Manager / Senior Manager) About the role :
- This is a mid-management role. We are looking for an experienced professional who would set up the sales team and ensure distribution channels are built up. He/ She shall be responsible for Business origination from Branches and New to Bank Channels by taking all necessary steps including timely and appropriate Hiring, acting on sales & marketing plans for ultimate achievement of assigned business targets.
- He/ she should have a solid professional background and a well proven track record of having handled similar role in the banks / NBFC of good repute.
- Experience of working in a Co-Operative Bank would be an added advantage.
Education, experience and certification requirements :
Graduate / Post graduate : MBA
- Minimum of 8 years work experience at similar roles at a Bank / NBFC of good repute
- Business Acquisition and Management experience is Mandatory
- Must have lead a team responsible for Business Acquisition (say team of 10 + employees)Job Responsibilities :
- Setting up a Business acquisition team within defined budgets and timelines.
- Responsible for achievement of targeted Business & Revenue growth from the allotted Region/ Territory and NTB Channels.
- Undertaking all necessary steps such as hiring, training, motivating, monitoring and reviewing performance of the team members for ultimate achievement of targeted Business Growth.
- Undertake to implement various cost effective and innovative initiatives and BTL activities by involving team members - for product awareness, lead generation, follow-ups and maximizing it's conversion to business.
- Building strong relationships with the existing customers and explore opportunities of up-selling & cross-selling of products & services.
- Managing portfolio of on boarding, maintaining & collection till closure.
- Managing the cross business line relationships with other functional verticals such as Credit Appraisal team, Back Office Processing team, Retail Branches, Marketing team, SAD team and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently monitor, review and support team members in optimizing their business performance on key deliverables.
- Timely attending, escalating, internally co-ordinate to resolve customer complaints.
- Taking care of training & development needs of the team's performance.
- Be flexible to carry out any other tasks & initiatives as may be advised by Senior Management.Functional Competencies :
1) Strong command over verbal/written communication
2) Proficiency in regional language
3) Sound understanding of relevant Loan products and related norms applicable in Mumbai and surrounding regions
4) Excellent problem solving & time management skills
5) Ability to perform under tight timelines and plan for contingencies
7) Interaction with Internal Branch staff, and Channel Partners
8) Team development through continuous coaching & mentoringBehavioral Competencies :
1) Strong leadership capabilities and influencing skills
2) Achievement orientation & drive for results
3) Planning & organizing skills
5) People management & conflict management skillsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us