The Senior Customer Care Advisor interacts directly with Vodafone customers (via telephone, email and self-serve), and assists with their requests, transaction demands and complaints received into all channels to ensure immediate issue resolution. The Senior Customer Care Advisor has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in delivering support and customer satisfaction and provides exceptional customer service whilst adhering to Vodafone�s standards and policies. Typically reports to the Customer Care Manager or Senior Customer Care Team Leader.
- Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner, with sensitivity to diverse audiences, and strives to deliver a first time resolution service;
- May manage requests/issues/questions that have not been resolved at first contact, demonstrating tact and diplomacy;
- Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating customer enquiries/complaints, using available equipment and applications to ensure that issues/incidents/problems are resolved efficiently and within SLA or customer expectation;
- Works within defined processes and uses judgement based on analysis of factual information to select appropriate course of action to resolve problems;
- Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales targets;
- Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets;
- Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers and identifying process improvements;
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Vodafone products and services, policies and systems in order to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve questions/issues/requests;
- Effectively interacts with internal stakeholders where necessary ;
- Acts as an advocate of Vodafone, protecting the reputation by following Vodafone�s Brand Tone of Voice;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the manager or resulting from assigned agendas.
Customer Journey Knowledge
Leading Organisation Culture and Change
Product and Service Advocacy
Service Delivery Excellence