Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing the suitable candidates via Naukri portal, LinkedIn, etc.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Write and proofread job descriptions
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management).
- Issuing offer letter, appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies.
- Handling other work responsibilities as per assigned by the seniors
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- B.Com/B.M.S OR any equivalent degree.
- Min.1 to 2 yrs exp as HR Generalist.
- Strong communication and Immediate joiners or maximum can join in 10 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai - 400053, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 19/05/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us