- Develop and deliver tactical and strategic, enterprise wide, multi-platform support solutions based on business requirements.
- Comfortable with Service Management domain, products, and vendors.
- Demonstrates Leadership and takes solution ownership for his/her domain.
- Provide the technical solution for his/her COE/functional area as part of any proposal.
- Assist with the transformation requirements to the point of demonstrating ability to change the current state of operation to a more appropriate and standard environment.
- Perform Demo/internal presentations (primarily to the Business Heads) relating to their solution contributions.
- Lead various Assessments for Customers and create the SRE Implementation strategy/ Target Operation Models/ Designs to support the impending application portfolios.
- Create Transition Plans and Continual Improvement plans for the portfolios.
- Demonstrate thought leadership through developing & presenting to enterprise audience on solution case studies, whitepapers, articles, and reference papers.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills required including proven experience in troubleshooting effectively in a fast-pace, time-sensitive environment
- Adopt, create and grow best practices and key initiatives in Application production support across the service lines, support implementations of these initiatives by the delivery teams
- Strong understanding of AIOps, DevOps, SRE, ITIL processes and their deployment across the organization
- Can lead SRE practice and mentor AIOps Solutions/Product development.
- Understanding of Service Management tools and their integration required to deploy ITIL
- aligned service model across the organization
- Create Intelligent Automation framework in line with customer requirements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ability to define, articulate, estimate and cost the complete Application Management/Maintenance solution covering People, Processes and tools
- Strong solutioning aptitude and analytical bent of mind particularly in the Service management space.
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience or MBA in IT/Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Last experience as Enterprise Solution Architect role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Should be willing to work flexible hours and travel overseas for short durations on short notice.
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies. Knowledge of the SDLC.
- A self-starter, self-motivated individual with high energy and can work in a team and individually.
- Networks, builds relationships, Detail oriented, organized, and multitasking skills required
- Optional certifications in best practice industry standards like SRE & ITIL, Strong Knowledge of Agile, DevOps and AIOps etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Cloud based solutions : AWS/Azure/GCP along with multiple monitoring tools (AppDynamics/ Dynatrace/Prometheus/Grafana)
- Can create AI/ML based AIOps solutions using Python, YAML, JSON
- Code for Container (Docker/Kubernetes/Terraform)
- Work with Customers, Practice and Delivery teams, Sales, and marketing teams.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal / external partners and team members
- Manages and document discussions, communications, and decisions (e.g., issue logs, minutes, agenda)
- Builds excellent relationship with Project Services, Functional PMO, Project Teams, Application Teams