Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You will help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, SQL, NoSQL, Docker and more
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- Works independently with minimal insight to develop software that conforms to Visa’s high standards of security, quality, performance, resiliency, and compliance.
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- You will leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Integrations
- You will lead efforts to architect, design and implement various components of our global transaction processing systems
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- You will lead meeting and discussions with cross-functional and non-technical teams
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players
- You will have an energetic team to groom them as top-notch tech engineers in payments domain.
- You will be involved in executive discussions in various stages like project initiation, production issues and triaging, Architect review, etc
- Coach Junior members in the Team and mold them
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player with various stakeholders
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us