Qualification: Graduate + Min. 2 years of experience in Sales
Brief: We are looking for an organized, engaging admissions counselor who will connect candidates with Veranda Acacia career track programs, and resources to help them get the most out of the experience. The Admission Counselor will meet with students to assess their academic standing, inform them about programs, and career services, and convert them. You will also conduct information sessions and outreach initiatives. To be a successful admissions counselor, you should be committed to learning more about the students you work with and how they may benefit from specific programs. You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills.
- Assisting students of universities, colleges to help them prepare for, select, and get into suitable programs
- Highlighting the benefits of specific programs, and courses in order to attract students
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
- Counseling and Handling Walk-ins & Promotion of various tests admissions etc. and tracking data and also giving feedback on that.
- Counsel students and Parents about various programs and courses
- Proper Maintenance of admission related to (forms, files, brochures, etc. of admission dept.)
- - Maintaining reports related to activities of admission.
- Punctuality, attendance, attitude, and responsiveness.
- Accuracy and checking of complete mandatory details like (Registration, Enrolment, Feedback forms, etc.)
- Academic in approach, zeal to work.
- Invigilation and coordinating for faculty / Parent meetings.
- Rapo building with Students, Enquiries, parents, and College HODs/HRs
- Tele - Counseling, Career Counseling, Student Counseling, Admission Counseling, counselor, Counseling
- Candidates with relevant experience in Professional counseling will be preferred
- Patient, Sound listening skills, and able decision maker
- Candidates from Education Industry would be preferred
- Freshers with Good communication skills and good personality may also be considered.
- Ability to deal with tough situations while handling clients
- Complete the laid targets and be capable enough to analyze data and generate reports, if required
- Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal, observational, and communication skills.
Working Days: Monday - Saturday