- Design and architecture of consumer-facing popular iOS applications.
- Also, own roadmap and planning to build the best experiences and innovative use cases across different platforms.
- Make technology stack choices based on careful objective evaluation and build consumer-facing multimedia applications.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work with third-party services to review and approve technical solutions.
- Define software development guidelines and best practices for the team.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, prototype, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Create solutions on the iOS, web platforms integrated with several backend services and technologies (e.g. DRMs, Analytics tools, Ads platform)Develop responsive applications that meet the best practices defined by iOS
- Collaborate with product, design and other engineering teams to drive execution across all platforms while balancing short-term requirements with long term objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of proven iOS App development experience and extensive knowledge about iOS platform
- Should have experience in building a fast-growing, consumer iOS application across several release cycles and iterations.
- Deep understanding of OTT/IPTV and/or video solutions domain and experience in as developer/architect is a big plus.
- Good understanding of video streaming, playback, DRM/Rights Management, Ad platforms, encoding, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in designing and building cross-platform technical solutions
- Experience with Swift & Obj-c, knowledge of several built in frameworks e.g. Core Data, Core Animation, Location, Auto layouts, AF library .. etc.
- Good familiarity with A/B testing and statistical modeling.
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework, social media and other third party integrations
- Be a mentor and also be a learner amongst a high caliber team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to own the problem and drive towards building the best in class solution.
- Should have ability to execute and thrive in a fast pace environment where business priorities can change quickly.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Should have strong passion for learning and creating new products and features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills