Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
* Incumbent should be from a Aluminium Die casting manufacturing background.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- They should have a track record of building and maintaining relations with the key people in the industry
- Achieve revenue, order booking and acquisition targets
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Handling team of 5 to 10 persons.
10to 15 years in Sales experience Aluminium Die casting only
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self starter.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹50,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Business development: 10 years (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us