Head Supply Chain-Procurement and Mobilization
This role is responsible for end to end of Supply Chain-Procurement and Vending Machine Mobilization function.
Supply Chain & Procurement :
- Responsible for the overall design, strategy, management and execution of supply chain management function including procurement, vendor relations, logistics, and distribution.
- Oversees demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement to ensure resource requirements are satisfied.
- Vendor development and sourcing - Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers & distributors.
- Managing Inventory levels (forecasting, planning and replenishment) to minimize risks while maximizing inventory turns. Inventory control by managing days of supply at all warehouses and refill distribution center's.
- Drive automation/digitization of SCM with adoption of simple tools across the value chain.
- Communicates with executives regarding business needs to secure resources needed to satisfy customer demands and ensure delivery and/or implementation.
- Development of Large pool of Vendors for all cost line items.
- Oversees mobilization of vending machines at new clients to ensure successful and timely completion of client on-boarding through its scope of work.
- Work closely with cross functional teams which include B&M, IT & Tech, Operations, RSP and finance and drive all Mobilization project tasks are completed in time to influence processes to ensure timely & seamless implementation supported with Project trackers and updates to all stakeholders.
- Oversee machines and payment system inventory and management strategies for new and existing stores, ensuring items arrive on time for new deployments
- Material Planning and Logistics planning to support Mobilization storage.
- Successfully and seamlessly hand off fully completed deployments to regional supply chain team(s).
- Remobilize machines at existing client locations by ensuring complete machine refurbishment,
- Technical maintenance, deployment of appropriate Digital solution and refilling of stock before GO LIVE
1. SCM cost reduction and percentage of overall sales
2. Improvement in Margins on products/services vs previous year and within the targeted budget.
3. New Vendor development for all Key Materials & Major cost lines.
4. Mobilization done within the project timelines given by business
5. Mobilization cost optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Masters degree would be a plus
- 10 plus years of experience in supply chain management, preferably operations, warehouse, purchasing leadership especially in the F&B/FRESH Food industry
- Has worked on Digital supply chain transformation.
- Inventory management and optimization.
- Last mile distribution and automation.
- Forecasting and supply planning
- Logistic cost recommendation tool and 3PL allocation.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product procurement to last mile delivery
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to propel the organization to decision and action while building lasting relationships with people and quickly.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills