- Should have worked in managing the Display (Banner) Ads as well as the Search (Sponsored Product Ads and Sponsored Brand Ads.)
- Expertise in Search Ads, which includes ACOS and ROI management of AMS campaign at Amazon.in
- Should have understanding of key words and targeting logic, negative keywords, bids, and optimization of campaign.
- Should be apt at reports and analysis of the campaigns with competition benchmarking and industry standards.
- Should have the knowledge of amazon and Ads terminology and metrics to measure the campaign
- Should be good at observing the on-page and off-page SEO
- Engage with advertisers to understand advertising goals and expectations and creating new opportunities and inspiring to pursue new ideas and possibilities
- Lead cold calls and direct visits with advertisers and drives discussion using a pre-set agenda.
- Establish budgets, Creating & implementing the business plan to increase the sales through advertising.
- Analyze account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet KPIs.
- Analyze query trends and create keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions; gather and analyze data at account/campaign level and industry level.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Stakeholders by conducting monthly business review and Sale time performance reports.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns.
- Work with Category, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
Interested candidates can write with an updated copy of their resume.