Job Duties & Responsibilities (List the principal duties. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity, and analysis performed in this position.)
- Quality engagement with Emerging Affluent and Treasures clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Ensure effective and efficient onboarding, client coverage, and client economics.
- Coordinate and drive timely investment and insurance portfolio reviews partnering with Investment / Insurance / Wealth specialists in Cluster locations.
- Establish relationships with the client’s basis opportunities identified by key acquiring channels such as SME / CEP/IBG/ DBS Experience Centers or influencers for on-boarding the clients and ensure qualification as Treasures basis the stipulated criteria.
- Ensure service delivery by ensuring appropriate workflows and processes including digital on-boarding, upgrades, Scan / E-mail based wealth transactions, doorstep banking services, digital and remote account maintenance (Re-KYC / Risk Reviews),7 etc.
- Work closely with Cluster locations, Operations, and other stakeholders to ensure that customer instruction are executed correctly and in a timely manner
- Improving customer experience by collating customer feedback, identifying areas to improve such as operational, administrative, processes, and competitiveness of products and services
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant products and services available so as to provide the best solutions for clients as per their identified needs and aspirations
- Supporting process and product improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback on service and product offering and ensuring compliance with internal audit and regulatory requirements and quality assurance
- Adhere to India and Group standards on code of conduct and controls in line with bank values and expectations
- 2-3 years of experience servicing high net worth clients at a financial institution / KPO
- While technical competence is not essential, the ability to handle client requests via e-channels and versatility with digital tools would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Customer-oriented and able to capture customer financial needs
- Holder of relevant insurance, investment certification requirements (AMFI / IRDAI Composite license) would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken English and Tamil. Fluency in other regional languages (Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, etc.) would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Virtual relationship manager: 3 years (Required)
- Banking sales: 2 years (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us