Business Development Manager
About the Role :
- Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies' longevity.Roles and Responsibilities :
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us