Front-End Engineer is a critical role within Web Platform team, aligning into Cloud Tech Business Unit. The Engineer is expected to take accountability of front-end technical deliveries and their integration with backend services on to adobe.com and related areas. The Engineer would be responsible for Solution, Design, Development, and Delivery of world class quality code.
You must be self-driven, responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Responsible for working with the Product Owner/Product Manager to capture business requirements.
- Responsible for technical solutions with detailed designs, and proof of concepts.
- Responsible for writing world class quality code and unit testing (automated). Do it right the first time approach with the developer being responsible for his/her own code quality.
- Responsible for following development practices and often refactoring code to reduce technical debt. Create documentation, as necessary.
- Responsible for delivering working software of highest quality, meeting specifications and agreed timelines.
- Responsible for reviewing code of team members.
- Responsible for fixing product defects and attending to critical production issues.
- Responsible for fostering innovation.
- This will require working as a Scrum team member in an Agile Scrum model, and to interact closely with multiple stakeholders like Product Owner, System Architects, Management, dependent Scrum teams, Devops, etc.
- Provide estimates of user stories in Story Points, and detailed task estimates in hours.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3 to 6 years of software engineering experience
- Strong coding experience on frontend technologies involving web-based applications.
- Experience building large scale web applications integrating with various backend services.
- Sound knowledge of OOP and functional programming fundamentals
- Understanding of Adobe Experience Manager 6.4+ would be a plus.
- Should have worked on projects that follow Scrum or similar agile development methodology.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is desired
- Experience in applications that use Amazon AWS or similar cloud hosting and CDN technologies like Akamai will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time, manage workload, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Education: Any graduation or post-graduation is fine. Computer Science Engineer is preferred