Only candidates from IT Hardware Industry / IT Infrastructure Industry will be considered
- 1. Conduct executive solution workshops
- 2. Solution Selling and Prepare solution deliverables with SOW.
- 3. Engage & understand clients business challenges and translate them into IT solution and articulate them into solution &
- - value proposition
- - Preparing presentation for clients
- - Prepare Design / BOM / SOW.
- - Keeping technical partner certifications updated for self and the team
Experience & Qualification:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 1. Engineering / Science Graduate.
- 2. 4+ years of experience with at least 2+ years in Presales / Consulting.
- 3. Proven track record developing solutions around the following
- 4. Server, Virtualisation, storage, data center facilities, disaster recovery, backup and recovery, data center consolidation, migration and relocation, cloud, data center build and facilities, virtual desktops, business continuity and understanding application workloads
- 5. Understanding of key infrastructure applications Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, Databases
- 6. Experience in providing consulting, assessment services & proof of concepts in following:
- 7. Server consolidation and virtualization using VMWare
- 8. Design and Architecting of SAN solutions in storage, backup and replication in EMC or Network Appliance solutions
- 9. Design & Architecting of Backup solutions (i.e. Symantec, Avamar, Datadomain)
- 10. Working knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and various flavor of Unix Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc. Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- 11. Should possess very good written & verbal communication skills alongwith impactful presentation skills.
- 12. Should be a team player and should possess very good inter
- 13. personal skills
- 14. Should have handled different client verticals and has basic selling skills.
- 15. Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to create a difference for the clients
- 16. Capability to present to CIO / CXO on value propositions.