Business Development Manager Staffing
Job Description :
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for client acquisition, key account management, IT Sales, stakeholder management, operational efficiency, strategic direction and the implementation of the overall account strategy to ensure the team is performing at the levels expected by each client and as defined in the Service Level Agreements of each engagement. You will be accountable for driving best practice and strive to be an ambassador for the Values of tInfo brand at every interaction.Your duties may include, but are not limited to :
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Accountable for it sales and client acquisition.
- Meet monthly and yearly target.
- Being accountable for daily/weekly/monthly goals and expectations including client specific SLAs and compliance with process.
- Identifying opportunities for solution growth across practice streams,
- Acting as escalation point for issues that arise and identifying the optimum solution for both parties,
- Supporting the Recruitment Delivery, HRM, Accounts and other vertical allocation, including volume forecasting, headcount planning and leave management.
- Develop and execute business plan for market/client research, business development, sales, talent acquisition and staff augmentation operations
- Keep in regular touch with vertical heads and forecast future delivery plans
- Understanding Client projects and ensuring best delivery practices by preparing various levels of presentation and strategies
- Directly accountable for P&L management of assigned Clients and Internal team
- Define processes and develop & maintain - Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) which eventually led to reducing the turnaround time.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processesFound this job inappropriate? Report to us