Designation: Marketing Associate
Job Brief: We are looking for a marketing person to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- Work directly with project managers, designers, social media, and content teams to design and implement key marketing campaigns.
- Perform competitive research to understand whats happening in the market, and incorporate your findings into each campaign for better results.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication among project stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of each marketing campaign, and report key findings to stakeholders.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus. If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scopes to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Digital Acumen
- Passion & Ownership
- Time Management
- Fresh MBA graduate from premium College / University
Benefits & Compensation:
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards.
- Annual performance-linked bonus.
- Subsidised health cover
Location: Noida / On-site