Key Responsibilities :
1. Lead Management :
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements.
2. Sales Management :
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle.
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings.
- Represent at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues.
- Meet personal targets and work towards our sales goals and profitability.
3. Communication :
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimisation.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
4. Product Knowledge :
- Develop a strong knowledge of our products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of our products and services can meet customer's needs in various business verticals.