VGL COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Listed in 1996-97 on Indian stock exchanges, Vaibhav Global Ltd (VGL) is an end-to-end electronic deep discount electronic retailer of fashion jewellery, gemstones and lifestyle products in US, UK, Germany & Canada.
Today’s customers seek convenient shopping experience. We are available to the customers via our proprietary 24X7 TV Shopping channels (Shop LC in US & Germany and Shop TJC in UK) and other digital medium which includes website, mobile apps, Over The-Top platforms (OTT’s), social media and third-party marketplaces. Thus, today VGL reaches out to almost 124 million households across US, UK & Germany. As digitisation increases, online retail is expected to grow and mature, our portfolio & omni channel strategy will accordingly evolve alongside. VGL has a group turnover of approx. Rs. 2,750 Crore (FY 2021- 2022) and employs over 4000 people globally. VGL has its head office as well as its main manufacturing facility in Jaipur, India, which employs approx. 3000 people, including contract workers.
We have consistently believed that value creation and sustainable business practices are complimentary goals. Renewable energy is a key focus area in VGL’s strategy for mitigating climate change risks. We’re committed to conducting business with minimum impact on the environment. We have undertaken and continue to undertake several ‘Green initiative’ measures to protect the environment. Our SEZ unit at India was conferred with ‘Excellence Award’ for ‘IGBC Performance Challenge 2021 for Green Built Environment’ which reflects our strong commitment and dedication towards environment sustainability. For more details, please refer to our ESG report (https://www.vaibhavglobal.com/reports).
Under our flagship one-for-one meals initiative ‘Your Purchase Feeds...’, we served 13 million meals to school children in India, US and UK. With this, we have served 63 million meals till date. We encourage our team members to donate at least two hours every month for charitable causes that is tracked through our performance system.VGL is a Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified organization.
A subsidiary of VGL, Shop LC was established in Austin, TX in 2007 and is now broadcasting live to 75-million homes in US. Our growing eCom presence is through our website https://www.shoplc.com/. Shop LC ships approx. 25,000 products to its US customers every day. Shop LC, US employs approx. 550 people in operations such as warehousing, customer service, merchandising, marketing, eCom, Marketplaces, Live Studio. Its management resides at the US headquarters in Austin, with extended support from the Global Headquarters in India. United States in our largest market and delivers the highest revenue share. The contribution of this region to our consolidated revenue stands at 68%.
A subsidiary of VGL, TJC was established in London, UK in 2006 and now broadcasts live to 25 million homes in UK as well as has an eCom presence through website https://www.tjc.co.uk/ . TJC ships approx. 12000 products to its UK customers every day.TJC employs approx. 220 people in London in various divisions with extended teams in India.
SHOPLC GERMANY OVERVIEW:
ShopLC Germany TV & eCom was launched in 2021 from Dusseldorf, Germany. We are very excited with this new market and see tremendous growth potential in Germany and entire Europe. Our coverage has already reached 27 million households and is expanding. Our eCom side of business can be checked out through our website https://www.shoplc.de/ .
Be the Value Leader in Electronic Retailing of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products.
To deliver one million meals per day to children in need by 'FY31' through our one for one meal program: your purchase feeds...
Our Core Values:
5. Positive attitude
Role Intro – IT Infrastructure Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven IT Infra Ops Manager to join our dedicated Corporate IT Team.Prior Infra Architect experience as well as solid experience in Servers, MS Azure, Network and Firewall management is required for this profile. Responsible for architecting and driving the design, implementation and support of all Network and Server in an environment requiring 24x7x365 availability.
Your Key Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure stability of the organization's infrastructure. The role provides overall expertise in the network operations functions.
- Ability to define, implement and enforce the organization’s Configuration Management and Change Management policies and practices. Make recommendations and capacity planning to provide a steady, cost-effective infrastructure to meet the availability demands of the organization.
- Participates in the discussion of applications performance and infrastructure outage incidents to provide solutions.
- Collaborate with all relevant IT resources to develop preventive measures and automated remediation of production issues.
- Contribute to continual service improvement by challenging, reviewing, updating and where inexistent, creating, processes and procedures to drive operational excellence.
- Coordinate the implementation of IT infrastructure related projects and maintain operational readiness.
- Project implementation metrics, activities, and team capacity planning.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Ensure that systems, processes, and methodologies are implemented.
- Review progress, and direct changes in priorities, schedules, procedures to meet deadlines.
- Motivate staff by setting and achieving challenging goals; demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles.
- Lead change management and risk management, identifying appropriate resources and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Support standards, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Drive continuous improvement activity.
- Provide input to strategy setting and decision-making processes.
- Expert knowledge in networks and the supporting ecosystem, experienced in engaging on network topics at all levels internally and externally.
- Routing & Switching, Internet Access IP/MPLS, Ethernet, IPSec, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Web Proxies and NTP/PTP.
- Next-generation – NAC, Micro-Segmentation, Private Networks, NFV, SDN, SD-WAN, NGFW, SSE, SIEM and ZTNA
- Virtual Infrastructure –VMWare, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration – Azure and AWS
- Identity and Access Management/ Single Sign on – Azure and other tools experienced.
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Vendor Management and third-party software compliance.
- Windows server administration - Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Web Server (IIS)
- Virtualization, Backup Procedures, Disaster Recovery and High Availability using industry standards.
- Ability to autonomously prioritize and successfully deliver across a portfolio of projects.
- A Great responsibility.
- A fun-life balance.
- Culture of openness and flexibility which allows employees to keep growing and gravitating to roles that fit their talents and passions.
- Attractive financial package for top talent.
The Infra Ops Manager will report directly to Global Infra & Security Head of VGL Group
₹ 1500000 Yearly
8 - 10 Years