Job Description Sales Support :
- Support : Provide sophisticated time management for the leadership team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Project Support : Data gathering, market research, preparing useful reports & presentations.
- Initiatives : Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of initiatives taken up by the company. Support business leads in tracking and follow-up on the execution of various initiatives.
- Cross-team collaboration : Coordinating and working with Cross-Functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
- Administrative support : Scheduling and managing meetings (off-site, on-site, and virtual) spanning time zones & functions
- Timeliness & Accuracy: Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Communication : Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed. Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners and maintain minutes of meetings.
- Assistant to the manager
- Presentation skills
- Coordination in all department for all work
- Has to do MIS reporting
- Data Analytics
- Calendar to be managed
- Attend all meetings with.
Location : Mumbai, Malhad.
CTC : 4L to 5L
Experience : 5 to 6 years