About V Group:
V Group Inc. is a Microsoft Certified USA based IT company headquartered in New Jersey, with its offshore offices in Pune, MH, and Bhopal, MP.
We provide IT Services and Products aiming for growth in multiple industry sectors through multiple means while maintaining structure, stability, and core values. Current business groups include e-commerce, Digital, Professional services, IT projects and Products.
- Location: Bhopal, Pune
- Work Hours: 3.00 PM to 12:00 PM IST
- Experience: 5+ years in relevant field
- Preferred Industry- IT-Software, Software Services.
- Must have sales experience in IT preferably have worked in an E-commerce products company.
- Identify new prospects and have increased interaction with them with the high convincing capability to convert them to customers/clients.
- Conduct a high-level conversation with decision-makers to crack deals.
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, Polyvore, WordPress, Tumblr, and Google+).
- Get projects from offshore (US/UK) and domestic clients for the development of Mobile Apps (iOS & Android), Website Design & Development on multiple platforms and technologies, Application development, etc.
- Ability to generate leads through multiple channels.
- Create marketing materials/ collaterals like brochures, write-ups, website updates, etc.
- Make timely submissions of Proposals, MOU's, contract details, negotiations, and communications related to onboarding the customer with the highest accuracy and minimal or no errors.
- Should gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business, and our entire product suite, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Develop client relationships and build an effective cross-functional team.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns. This includes planning an editorial calendar, creating content, promotional emails, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, existing and past customers, key bloggers, designers, and other influencers.
- Gather and log the client's business needs with complete details and specifications
- Work with the technical team to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the proposed solution completely addresses all business requirements of the clients.
- Provide high quality trusted advice to customers.
- Prepare and lead coordination meetings.
- Assist project manager in client follow-ups and ineffective resource allocation for the project development.
- Update existing documentation of software products (e.g. Brochures, Business Processes, User Guides, and Training Manuals, etc.)
- Should have a knack for experimenting and zeal to explore new ways to interact with the client.
- Marketing of Software Products created by V Group including Mobile Apps, and E-Commerce products using social media platforms, Blogs, Emails, etc.
- Should be flexible to work in different time-zones to communicate with the existing and potential customers.
Required Candidate profile:
- BE/B.Tech/MTech/MBA from a reputed institute with a minimum of 5 years experience in the IT industry.
- High sense of responsibility towards the targets assigned.
- Should have prior experience in client acquisition & closure of deals/contracts.
- Naturally dynamic, aggressive, and passionate about the job.
- Experience in one or more in the following is a plus- Service marketing, Product sales, Application support, E-commerce, etc.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate information and ideas, verbal and presentation format, and build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Deep interest in technology and the utilization of social media platforms.
- Work with channel partners, generate interest, qualify prospects, and onboard clients.
- Strong phone presence with the attitude to be available as and when needed to respond to the clients.
Perks and Benefits:
- Salary Package – best in the Industry for the deserving candidate, along with target-based incentives.
- Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance.
- EPF, Gratuity, ESIC.
- Paid leaves, Sick leaves.
- Education sponsorship.
- Gym membership.
- Exposure to US work culture.