Roles and Responsibilities
- The person will be responsible for resource planning, leading cross functional teams, coordinating with management, internal teams and clients, drive project effort estimations and ensure timely deliveries.
- Define common set of processes, principles and templates for managing all projects and ensure processes are followed by performing regular assessments of projects
- Track and manage the progress of all the projects with the help of project management tools and agile methodologies
- Provide complete visibility to the management and team leads about the progress of each project in the form of MIS reports
- Timely escalation of issues which may impact the agreed delivery timelines and estimated cost of the project.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Business Analyst to help manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Analyzing market requirements, driving a solution set across development teams, develop and implement a company-wide product roadmap and work with all departments to execute the process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years in project management role.
- Experience of managing a minimum of 20-30 member cross-functional team including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Experience of working with enterprise software products and application development (mobile, web and desktop) projects preferably in C++ and financial domain.
- Strong understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodologies and JIRA for project management is a must
- Having PMP and/or CSPO certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets is a big plus.
- Good business communication skills.
- The person should be an excellent and quick self-learner and can pick up new skills easily