Company Information :
- We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes.
- With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Subcategory (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and 13 stores in 5 cities, we are constantly growing in every way.
- We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our brick and mortar retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM & RD Awards.
Role will include:
1. Building right data visibility for various business functions through dashboards and report.
2. Ensuring complete consistency and no mismatch of data between systems.
3. Identify, analyse, and interpret trends in complex data sets.
4. Build comprehensive analytical framework for problem solving and deliver insights for decision making.
5. Responsible for Documenting and Writing Reports.
6. Responsible for Deliver data-driven recommendations and coordinate with different vertical and stakeholders.
Primary Skills and Functional Experience:
1. Prior experience in business data analytics which spans across business metrics & processes
2. Working knowledge of data mining principles and predictive analytics
3. Candidates with knowledge of R & Python would be preferred
4. Strong communication & ability to work effectively both in a team as well as independently.
5. Ability to think logically and multitask along with good problem-solving skills
6. Excellent knowledge of MS Excel along with a basic understanding of SQL (Data analysis).
7. Detail-orientation, problem-solving analytical skills/fact-based decision making