Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
Work/ Project Scope:
- Collaborate with members of the team to clean up duplicate information within our Salesforce instance related to accounts, opportunities, quotes, automation chains, non-standard length deals, mislabeled renewals, and more.
- Own the SOW process while being the liaison between Sales and Contracts / Legal.
- Partner closely with our Deal Desk function and provide insights into what can be improved from a data hygiene perspective.
- Own the Sales Operations Data Quality Dashboard which consists of monitoring the following objects: (Salesforce Users; Salesforce Accounts / Contacts; Salesforce Contracts; Subscription Revenue)
Must Haves(Required Skills):
- You have experience in sales and business operations, strategic planning, or finance environment
- You have a good understanding of sales processes and best practices
- You are familiar with tools such as Salesforce, Domo, Excel / Google Sheets
- You are a curious person with an interest in searching through systems / data to uncover issues and bring them to the forefront
- Ability to identify issues and understand Sales / Sales Ops best practices.
- An agile, quick learner for the same reasons above – they will need to be able to ramp quickly and understand the sales processes and Salesforce structure in order to identify areas of improvement
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.