Category Head- Bangalore
- The Category manager's role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, manage partners including sellers and brands
- Should have end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the category they have been assigned to.
- Should anticipate customer needs and incorporate them into the functional roadmap and will drive a major change or enhancement for customer experience influencing category needs based on their knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace and other macro environment data.
- Responsible for developing brand strategy and driving consumer demand; identify & tap into new growth opportunities: new variants, new channel opportunities etc.
- Annual plan development and work on monthly delivery & execution with the sales team and P&L
- Lead new product development initiatives, adding relevant extensions to the portfolio
- Manage all operational aspects of the portfolio like sales planning, competition benchmarking, packaging development etc. Identify market opportunities and growth drivers, work on building trade & team energizers, along with demand planning