Corporate role in a leading Ayurveda brand for their new category in Ayurveda space where the person would be responsible for R&D/ formulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with global counterparts on Formulation/R&D projects, while sharing technical knowledge with them as required.
- Creating product specifications to ensure products are manufactured consistently and safely.
- Supporting sales & marketing team for demonstration of the products to customers to make it more commercially effective.
- Develop new products.
- Stabilize Existing formulations.
- Must ensure staff training, guidance and discipline to effectively carry out their day-to-day duties & motivate, develop, and train staff to reach desired production and quality goals.
- Develop relationships with experts in academia, industry, and the government to further innovation.
- Collaborate with quality control to ensure the appropriate product is produced.
- Track, analyze, and control costs, schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to analyze and help develop responses to technical issues and challenges as they arise, and they contribute new ideas to their team related to pharmaceutical research and development.
- R&D Budget Preparation & Co-ordinate with management to establish the timelines for R&D Projects
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly & Annual R&D performance snapshots for each milestone for discussion with top-management & project review meetings for ensuring the adherence to the agreed timelines.
R&D, Ayurveda Formulations, herbal, Research, Healthcare
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. /M.Sc. (PG) with around 2-3 years of experience in R&D formulation in the Ayurveda/FMCG/Herbal industry.
- We are looking for someone with the expertise in Ayurveda/Herbal R&D space. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Extremely revenue target oriented.
- B2B sales experience in Ayurveda and herbs segment Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us