Our client is Indias largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
As a Wealth Manager, you will be responsible for building, owning, and managing relationships with investors looking to invest in Company's investment products.
What you will do:
- Owning customer acquisition and leading conversion through calls, working with channel partners, and qualifying prospects.
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to increase investment activity on the platform
- Driving AUM on the platform by deepening existing relationships and building new relationships by establishing HNI, advisory and institutional channels.
- Acting as an advisory to the investors to advise and cross-sell products by understanding investible corpus and risk appetite of the investors
- Being the face of the company for the investors, and the Voice of the investors for the company.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3+ years of Experience
- Prior experience in wealth management and sales of financial products is a must.
- Exceptional ability to pitch complex products to retail investors, HNIs, and family offices
- Understanding of basic investment and financial concepts is essential