An excellent opportunity for enterprising professionals to work with one of the finest SaaS companies, aimed at making life easier for every employee and employer!
Our client is an HR and payroll Saas product company built for the modern workplace. They provide a wide range of services that include automated recruitment and candidate management, digital assessment tools and analytics, leave, payroll and performance management, exit management and employee engagement among other features.
The company is ISO/ IEC 27001:2013 certified and works with leading startups as well as bigger corporate clients. The team is founded and led by business and tech experts who bring with them more than 2 decades of experience in sales, marketing, business management and digital transformation. The company provides a seamless experience to their clients by building an easy employee management system directly affecting their culture and workplace positively.
As the Software Development Manager
, you will be a part of a world class team building world class disruptive product, that is high-performing and makes an impact in people's lives.
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes