Experience- 5 - 10 years of experience
Skills Required- Sourcing
Work with a new-age, reliable logistics platform aiming to disrupt on-time delivery with ultimate efficiency! Read more.
Our client is a leading intra-city delivery solutions provider, that focuses on sorting out the largely unorganised logistics space in the country. It is also an aggregator of inter-city mini trucks and large transport vehicles for the Retail, Ecommerce and FMCG sectors. Their app is a platform used by their clients and truck owners, providing GPS enable vehicles, 24X7 support, economical pricing and multi-capacity loaders. Truckers can use their location and choose their transport jobs, while the companies get to pick the drivers as per their ratings.
With a fleet of over 44000 trucks and clients like Britannia, Bisleri, Amazon, Flipkart, Metro CashnCarry, Gati, Delhivery and more, the 5-year old platform has raised over $20Mn across multiple funding rounds. Founded and led by IIT-KG alumni, the company has operations in major cities across the country and looking to make inroads in other sectors and verticals.
As a Regional Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for owning all aspects of sourcing of a region. You should have high drive to meet targets and should be able to manage large geographical team effectively. You will be working closely with Regional Head and National Sourcing Manager towards creating a high performing team which can deliver targets for a high growth company.
What you will do:
- Sourcing for the region (Maharashtra and Gujarat)
- Working closely with business development team and operations team to ensure the client expectations are properly met in terms of time and quality of sourcing
- Building and developing the required team to achieve the targets
- Driving efficiencies to maintain sourcing service levels and expanding margins of the region
- Building and implementing processes to increase the overall efficiency and reliability of the region
- Participating in cross-functional projects for high priority initiatives and bringing process and data- driven focused approach to support the organization's goals
- Driving change management to ensure efficient implementations of any new strategic change
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders like Operations, Finance, Product, Sales and New initiatives with the objective of driving stakeholder success
- Ensuring excellent customer and partner experience
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Graduates from Tier 1/2 Engineering colleges/Post Graduate from Tier 1/2 Management colleges with good academic performance
- 4-8 years of frontline Operation/sourcing/channel management experience or P&L Management
- Strong leadership qualities to lead a large geographically spread team
- Ability to manage conflicts and good stakeholder management skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities and inter departmental coordination
- Product first mindset and relevant experience is a useful plus
- Experience in channel management in B2C space will be very useful
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us