Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a RSM (Tissue), you will be responsible for developing the sales strategy for product category across Pan India to ensure achievement of sales volumes and revenue targets.
What you will do:
- Developing periodic (annual, quarterly and monthly} targets and sales plans for the business basis overall product category targets and capacity, past sales performance and market potential
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate sales model and distribution channels to further sales growth across the focused zones
- Developing and managing the sales budget and ensuring internal operating costs are within the allocated budget
- Ensuring top line and volume targets and gross margin contribution of sales across all regions, identifying areas of concern and driving corrective action
- Driving market intelligence to identify market trends, customer preferences, competitive action, new product introductions, etc. to build and Implement sales campaigns
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results and providing feedback to the team
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization's market share
- Periodically reviewing customer engagement and interaction processes and identifying areas of improvement to achieve higher levels of customer service
- Coordinating with external dealers to obtain detailed information on market and consumer trends and feedback on customer satisfaction
- Maintaining strong relationships with key customers, distributors and wholesalers to ensure sustainable and repeat business
- Communicating and aligning with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure on-ground implementation of the sales strategy
- Leading talent acquisition activities to build a capable and effective sales force
- Assessing performance of direct reports and providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports